- 04/27/2019 at 7:55 am #665003EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below the passage.
A man may usually be known by the books he reads as well as by the company he keeps; for there is a companionship of books as well as of men and one should always live in the best company, whether it be of books or of men. A good book may be among the best of friends. It is the same today that it always was and it will never change. It is the most patient and cheerful of companions. It does not turn its back upon us in times of adversity or distress. It always receives us with the same kindness; amusing and interesting us in youth, comforting and consoling us in age.
Which of the following statement is not true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Good books as well as good men always provide the finest company.
- We have sometimes to be patient with a book as it may bore us.
- A good book serves as a permanent friend.
- A good book never betrays us.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad