- 04/25/2019 at 2:58 pm #618694EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following paragraph and answer question.
Anisha quit her job at a private company where she earned Rs. 2,90,000 a year. She withdrew Rs. 4,00,000 in a savings account that earned 10% interest annually to buy a second hand mini bus to commute passenger between Connaught Place and Noida. There are 1000 passengers who will pay Rs. 4000 a year each for commuter services; Rs. 2800 from each passenger goes for petrol, maintenance, depreciation etc.
We can say that Anisha
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- earned economic profits but suffered accounting loss
- earned economic profits and accounting profits
- suffered economic loss and accounting loss
- earned accounting profits but suffered economic loss
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad