- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479921EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following information to answer the given question:
(i) A, B, C, D, E, F and G are playing cards sitting around a circular table.
(ii) D is not the immediate neighbor of C and E.
(iii) A is the immediate neighbor of both B and C.
(iv) G, who is second to the left of D, is the immediate neighbor of both E and F.
Which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- B is immediate neighbor of both A and D.
- D is immediate neighbor of both F and G.
- E is to the immediate right of G.
- F is to the immediate left of G.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad