- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479925EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following information to answer the given question:
(i) A, B, C, D, E, F and G are playing cards sitting around a circular table.
(ii) D is not the immediate neighbor of C and E.
(iii) A is the immediate neighbor of both B and C.
(iv) G, who is second to the left of D, is the immediate neighbor of both E and F.
If D and E interchange their places, which of the following will be D's position?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Immediate neighbor of both G and C
- To the immediate left of C
- To the immediate right of F
- Immediate neighbor of both C and A
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad