- 04/15/2019 at 2:32 am #483422EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given question:
In an international sports meet, seven teams of different countries participated. These countries were India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. In the inaugural ceremony, these teams were arranged to stand according to the following conditions:
1. Indian team was to the immediate right of South Africa.
2. South Africa was fourth to the right of Sri Lanka.
3. England's team was between Pakistan’s team and New Zealand's team.
4. Sri Lanka, which was third to the left of Pakistan's team, was at one of the ends.
Which two teams were on the immediate either sides of the Indian team?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- South Africa and Australia
- Pakistan and Sri Lanka
- Australia and England
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad