This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: Read the following information and answer the question that follows.

Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a circular table at equal distances. Some of them are facing the centre and some are facing outside (i.e in a direction opposite to centre).
    Q are R are sitting in similar manner i.e if R is facing the centre then Q is also facing the centre and vice versa. P is the immediate neighbour of M and R. Both the immediate neighbours of N are sitting in an opposite manner to him i.e if N is facing the centre then his immediate neighbours are facing outside and vice versa. Q is third to the right of L who is facing outside. O is fourth to the right of R. M is not the immediate neighbour of L. N is second to the right of S. There is no such immediate neighbours who are facing outside.

What is the position of P with respect to N?

Options :-

1. Second to the right
    2. Second to the left
    3. Third to the right
    4. Third to the left
    5. Fourth to the right
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: Read the following information and answer the question that follows.Eight friends L, M, ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account