This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: Read the following information and answer the question that follows.

Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a circular table at equal distances. Some of them are facing the centre and some are facing outside (i.e in a direction opposite to centre).
    Q are R are sitting in similar manner i.e if R is facing the centre then Q is also facing the centre and vice versa. P is the immediate neighbour of M and R. Both the immediate neighbours of N are sitting in an opposite manner to him i.e if N is facing the centre then his immediate neighbours are facing outside and vice versa. Q is third to the right of L who is facing outside. O is fourth to the right of R. M is not the immediate neighbour of L. N is second to the right of S. There is no such immediate neighbours who are facing outside.

Which of the following pair is different than the other pairs according to the seating positions?

Options :-

1. RM
    2. SQ
    3. NP
    4. MR
    5. OM
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: Read the following information and answer the question that follows.Eight friends L, M, ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account