- 04/16/2019 at 3:55 am #501581EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Part of a sentence or an entire sentence is underlined; beneath the sentence five ways of phrasing the underlined part are given. Choice 1 repeats the original phrasing; the other four choices are different. If you think the original phrasing produces a better sentence than any of the alternatives, select choice 1 and if not, select one of the other choices.
He reads his lessons each day, when he comes back from his school.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- reads his lessons each day
- learns his lessons each day
- reads his lessons every day
- read his lessons every day
- reads his lessons on every day
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad