- 04/15/2019 at 12:28 am #480347EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: One of the four sentences given below is grammatically correct. Identify the correct sentence.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He is as well acquainted with the matter as I am.
- He advised his three sons to not quarrel between themselves.
- If I would have known this earlier, I would not have supported him.
- Of the two brothers, the eldest one is very quarrelsome.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad