- 07/28/2019 at 6:53 pm #1544299EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions : Nine cartons each containing a different fruits were stacked one over another. The fruits were plum, peach, pear, papaya, pineapple, apple, kiwi, grapes and orange not necessarily in the same order.
· 4 cartons were stacked between papaya and plum. Papaya was somewhere above plum
· 2 cartons were stacked between the cartons with plum and apple
· Kiwi was kept just above grapes
· Not more than 1 carton was kept above the carton with orange
· 3 cartons were between orange and peach
· Pear was kept somewhere above pineapple but were not kept consecutively.
Which fruit was kept just above apple?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad