- 04/14/2019 at 10:30 am #467994EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both the conclusions carefully and decide which of them logically follow(s) from the given statements.
Some artworks are paintings.
All paintings are masterpieces.
I. All masterpieces are paintings.
II. Some masterpieces are artworks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad