- 04/25/2019 at 1:55 pm #616975EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, one or more principles are given followed by some facts. Read the principle(s) carefully and apply it/them to the given facts and choose the most appropriate option.
Principle: An interest created on a transfer of property and dependent upon a condition fails if the fulfillment of the condition is impossible, or is forbidden by law, or is of such a nature that, if permitted, it would defeat the provisions of any law, or is fraudulent, or involves or implies injury to the person or property of another, or the court regards it as immoral or opposed to public policy.
Facts: A lets a farm to B on condition that he shall walk a hundred miles in an hour.
Choose the correct course of action.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The lease is valid if A walks 100 miles in an hour.
- The lease is void because it is not possible for a human being to walk 100 miles in an hour.
- The lease is valid in the eye of law.
- The lease is valid because walking is not something which is illegal by law.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad