- 04/25/2019 at 1:55 pm #616949EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, one or more principles are given followed by some facts. Read the principle(s) carefully and apply it/them to the given facts and choose the most appropriate option.
Principle: Any direct physical interference with goods in somebody’s possession without lawful justification is called trespass of goods.
Facts: Zubin purchased a scooter from Saleena, who is the sister of the owner, and sent it to a garage for repairs. Prasha, believing wrongly that the scooter was hers and removed it from the garage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Prasha can be held responsible for trespass of goods.
- Prasha cannot be held responsible for trespass of goods as she was under a wrong belief.
- Prasha has not committed any wrong.
- The purchase transaction between Zubin and the owner's sister is not proper.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad