- 04/14/2019 at 10:55 pm #478637EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, an argument is followed by two assumptions. You have to choose which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the argument, and then mark your answer accordingly.
Argument: The most incisive comment on politics today is indifference. When men and women begin to feel that elections and legislatures do not matter very much, that politics is a rather distant and unimportant exercise, the leader might as well put to himself a few searching doubts.
(A) Indifference calls the political method itself into question.
(B) Leaders in public affairs know that no attack is as disastrous as silence; that no invective is so blasting as the wise and indulgent smile of the people who do not care.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Assumption (A) alone is implicit.
- Assumption (B) alone is implicit.
- Both (A) and (B) are implicit.
- Neither (A) nor (B) is implicit.
- Either (A) or (B) is implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad