- 04/16/2019 at 9:04 am #505551EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a statement is given followed by two assumptions labelled X and Y. Consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Mark your answer as
1. if only assumption X is implicit
2. if only assumption Y is implicit
3. if both assumptions X and Y are implicit
4. if neither assumption X nor assumption Y is implicit
Statement: Owing to stress and fast pace of life, our digestive system suffers.
X. There is stress in life.
Y. Digestive system has no defence.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad