- 04/16/2019 at 4:05 am #501731EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II is given. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
"Those who are appearing for this examination for the first time should be helped in filling up the form." — An instruction to the invigilating staff
I. The form is somewhat complicated.
II. Candidates can appear more than once for this examination.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either I or II is implicit.
- Neither I nor II is implicit.
- Both I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad