- 04/22/2019 at 8:09 pm #565301EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect form. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Direct/Indirect form.
The teacher said, "I am busy now."
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The teacher said that I am busy now.
- The teacher said that he is busy now.
- The teacher said that he is busy then.
- The teacher said that he was busy then.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad