- 04/22/2019 at 8:20 pm #565434EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect form. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Direct/Indirect form.
The teacher said to me, "I know you and your mother".
- The teacher told me that she knew me and my mother.
- The teacher told me that she knows me and my mother.
- The teacher told me that she knew you and your mother.
- The teacher said to me she knew me and my mother.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad