- 04/22/2019 at 8:17 pm #565397EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect form. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct form.
I said to her, ‘You are my friend.‘
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- I asked her that she is my friend.
- I told her that she was my friend.
- I told her that you were my friend.
- I told her that she is my friend.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad