- 04/22/2019 at 8:04 pm #565259EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive form. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Active/Passive voice.
His conduct has offended the boss.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The boss was offended with his conduct.
- The boss has been offended with his conduct.
- The boss was offended by his conduct.
- The boss has been offended by his conduct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad