- 04/16/2019 at 7:50 am #504563EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this problem, a question is given followed by two statements numbered I and II. Read the statements carefully and decide which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question.
What is the exact time?
I. The time is between 3 PM and 4 PM.
II. The hour hand and the minute hand are in a straight line.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I is sufficient to answer the question but statement II alone is not sufficient or statement II is sufficient to answer the question but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question and statement II alone is also sufficient to answer the question.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but cannot be answered individually from either statement I or statement II.
- The question cannot be answered even after using the information given in both statements I and II.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad