- 04/16/2019 at 9:04 am #505543EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this problem, a question is given followed by two statements numbered I and II. Read the question and the statements carefully and decide which of the two statements is/are required to answer the question.
Question: Who is the youngest among four brothers A, B, C and D?
(I) A is elder to B.
(II) B and C are not elder to D.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (I) alone is sufficient, but statement (II) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (II) alone is sufficient, but statement (I) alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements (I) and (II) together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Statements (I) and (II) together are not sufficient.
- Either statement (I) alone or statement (II) alone is sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad