- 04/16/2019 at 7:50 am #504565EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this problem, a question is given followed by two statements numbered I and II. Read the statements carefully and decide which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question.
In DPS Ranchi, a class test is conducted for the students of a class. Gagan ranks 18th from the top in the class. Find his rank from the bottom.
I. There are total forty-seven students in the class.
II. Jass, who ranks 10th from the top in the same class, ranks 38th from the bottom.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Either of the two statements I and II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- Both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad