This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: In this problem, a question is followed by two statements numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the two given statements is/are sufficient to answer the given question. Read the statements carefully and choose the correct option.

Who among A, B, C, D, E and F read the book at the last?

I. F, who gave the book to B after reading, was the third one to read the same.
    II. C, who received the book from A, let the book be read by two other persons before it was handed over to E.

Options :-

1. Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, but statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
    2. Statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question, but statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
    3. Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
    4. Both statements I and II together are sufficient to answer the question.
    5. Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: In this problem, a question is followed by two statements numbered I and II. You have to….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account