- 04/22/2019 at 5:13 pm #563617EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this problem, a question is followed by two statements labelled as (a) and (b). Read both the statements carefully and determine which of them is/are sufficient/required to answer the question. Mark answer as:
(1) If statement (a) alone is sufficient to answer the question
(2) If statement (b) alone is sufficient to answer the question
(3) If both statements (a) and (b) together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is required
(4) If both statements (a) and (b) together are necessary to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient
What is the age of Ajay?
(a) Amit is Ajay’s twin brother.
(b) Amit was born on 12th March, 1992.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad