- 04/22/2019 at 5:43 pm #563870EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In this problem, a question is followed by three statements labelled as (A), (B) and (C). Read all the statements carefully and determine which of them is/are sufficient/required to answer the question. Choose the correct option accordingly.
What is the total monthly salary of Vasu?
A. Vasu’s basic salary is Rs. 100 more than Rajan’s salary, who also works in Vasu’s company.
B. Other allowances drawn by Rajan besides his basic salary are Rs. 2000 per month, which is Rs. 50 less than Vasu’s salary.
C. Rajan’s basic salary is Rs. 1550 per month,
- Only A and B are sufficient to answer the question.
- All A, B and C are necessary to answer the question.
- Either A alone or both B and C are sufficient to answer the question.
- Only A and C are sufficient to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad