- 07/03/2019 at 8:02 am #1307366EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Find the conclusion which is definitely true.
A = B > C > D; E < C
I. E < A
II. D < E
- If only Conclusion I is true.
- If only Conclusion II is true.
- If either Conclusion I or II is true.
- If neither Conclusion I nor II is true.
- If both Conclusions I and II are true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad