- 04/27/2019 at 10:59 am #665996EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the table, 1 litre each of the two solutions X and Y is given and to coagulate each one of them, the number of millimoles of NaCl and MgCl2 are also shown.
In litre X Y NaCI (mmol) 51 46 MgCI2 (mmol) 71 23
From the options, choose the value which is not reasonable for the amount of other salt required to cause precipitation.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- X will be precipitated by 25 mmol of Na2SO4.
- Y will be precipitated by 60 mmol of MgSO4.
- X will be precipitated by 90 mmol of AlCl3.
- Y will be precipitated by 20 mmol of AlCl3.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad