- 04/16/2019 at 4:18 am #501899EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the sentence given below, a word or phrase has been underlined. Four answer choices (1), (2), (3) and (4) are given; pick out the one which can substitute the underlined word/phrase correctly, without changing the meaning of the sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (5) as your answer.
The chemist hadn’t hardly any of those kinds of medicines.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- had hardly any of those kinds
- had hardly not any of those kinds
- had scarcely any of those kind
- had hardly any of those kind
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad