- 04/15/2019 at 12:24 am #480241EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question given below, a statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Do not copy our software without our permission – A notice.
I. It is possible to copy the software.
II. Such warning will have some effect.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either I or II is implicit.
- Both I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad