- 04/15/2019 at 12:24 am #480249EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question given below, a statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The economic condition of the country has gone from bad to worse.
I. The government has failed to tackle economic problems.
II. People are not cooperating with the government.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either I or II is implicit.
- Both I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad