- 04/15/2019 at 12:24 am #480247EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question given below, a statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: All the employees are notified that the organisation will provide transport facilities at half cost from the nearby railway station to the office, except those who have been provided with travelling allowance.
I. Most of the employees will travel by the office transport.
II. Those who are provided with travelling allowance will not read such notice.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either I or II is implicit.
- Neither I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad