- 04/15/2019 at 12:24 am #480243EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question given below, a statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Municipal Corporation has decided to ban the entry of vehicles from sub-urban areas to the main city through main routes during peak hours to avoid traffic congestion.
I. The people of sub-urban areas should not bring their vehicles during peak hours.
II. There is no traffic congestion by the vehicles of people residing in the main city.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either I or II is implicit.
- Neither I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad