- 04/14/2019 at 10:30 am #467996EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the two given statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding the commonly known facts.
Some men are genius.
No brother is genius.
I. Some brothers are men.
II. Some genius are not men.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad