- 04/25/2019 at 2:03 pm #617162EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Assume the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the conclusions logically follow(s) from the two statements. Mark your answer accordingly.
(i) Some actors are doctors.
(ii) Some engineers are doctors.
I. All engineers are actors.
II. Some doctors are engineers.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad