- 04/16/2019 at 7:50 am #504574EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, there is given a statement followed by two assumptions. Consider the statement and both the assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Give your answer as
(1) if only assumption X is implicit
(2) if only assumption Y is implicit
(3) if both the assumptions X and Y are implicit
(4) if neither assumption X nor assumption Y is implicit
Man is born free.
X: Freedom is the birthright of man.
Y: All humans have human rights.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad