- 04/16/2019 at 7:50 am #504572EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, there is given a statement followed by two assumptions. Consider the statement and both the assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Give your answer as
(1) if only assumption X is implicit
(2) if only assumption Y is implicit
(3) if both the assumptions X and Y are implicit
(4) if neither assumption X nor assumption Y is implicit
Laugh and the world will laugh with you.
X: People generally laugh.
Y: Laughter symbolises happiness.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad