- 04/25/2019 at 2:37 am #601121EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, there are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
No day is night.
All nights are noon.
No noon is an evening.
I. No evening is night.
II. All days being noon is a possibility.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- Both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad