This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: In the question below is given a statement, followed by three courses of action numbered I, II and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follow-up or further action in regard to the problem, policy, etc. On the basis of the information given, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true and then decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.

Statement: Residents from Model Colony, coming under North Ward of City `X’ have complained that for last three days the tap water in the ward is contaminated and no action is being initiated by the municipal staff.

Courses of action:
    I. The Ward Officer of North Ward should initiate action against residents who have lodged complaints against municipal staff.
    II. The Ward Officer should ask his junior officer to visit Model Colony to asses the actual condition of water with his staff and to get samples of water tested from laboratories.
    III. The Ward Officer should ask Ward Engineer to check water installation and pipelines in the Model Colony area.

Options :-

1. Only I and II
    2. Only II and III
    3. Either I or III and II
    4. Only I and III
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: In the question below is given a statement, followed by three courses of action numbered….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account