- 04/16/2019 at 9:48 am #506091EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, a statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. Consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Mark your answer as
(1) if only assumption I is implicit
(2) if only assumption II is implicit
(3) if both assumptions I and II are implicit
(4) if neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit
There is no need to open a school here.
I. Children in this area do not study.
II. There are already many schools in this area.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad