This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: In the question below, a statement is followed by courses of action numbered I and II. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follow-up or further action in regard to the problem, policy, etc. On the basis of the information given, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true and then decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.

Statement: Almost ninety percent of the flights of a private airline were cancelled for the fourth consecutive day as the pilots refused to join their duties in protest against sacking of two of their colleagues by the airline management.
    Courses of action:
    I. The management of the airline company should be ordered by the Government to immediately reinstate the sacked pilots to end the crisis.
    II. Government should immediately take steps to end the impasse between the management and the pilots to help the hapless passengers.

Options :-

1. Only I follows.
    2. Only II follows.
    3. Either I or II follows.
    4. Neither I nor II follows.
    5. Both I and II follow.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: In the question below, a statement is followed by courses of action numbered I and II. A….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account