- 04/25/2019 at 2:29 am #600958EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below, a set of four statements is given, followed by five answer options to categorise these statements as facts, inferences and judgments. Consider the statements and decide which of the choices is true.
F: Fact: If it relates to a known matter of direct observation, or an existing reality or something known to be true.
J: Judgment: If it is an opinion or estimate or anticipation of common sense or intention.
I: Inference: If it is a logical conclusion or deduction about something, based on the knowledge of facts.
1. From the statement of the Finance Minister, it seems that the Central government may introduce a separate market regulator to check the growing inflation.
2. With interest rates escalating over the past months, small firms are finding it difficult to cut cost inputs.
3. The consumer index has increased substantially and the Central government is under obligation to raise the D.A slab of the Central employees.
4. The inflationary pressure experienced over the past few months and the accompanying increase in volatility in the stock market is likely to dampen the spirit of the domestic and foreign investors.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad