- 04/14/2019 at 10:12 pm #478104EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are ‘strong’.
Question: Should the public sector undertakings be allowed to adopt ‘hire and fire’ policy?
I. Yes, this will help the public sector undertakings to get rid of non-performing employees and will also help to reward the performing employees.
II. No, the management may not be able to implement the policy in an unbiased manner and the employees will suffer due to the high-handedness of the management.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if only Argument II is strong
- if only Argument I is strong
- if either Argument I or II is strong
- if neither Argument I nor II is strong
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad