- 04/14/2019 at 10:12 pm #478106EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should there be only one rate of interest for term deposits of varying durations in banks?
I. No, people will refrain money for longer duration resulting into reduction of liquidity level of banks.
II. Yes, this will be much simpler for the common people and they may be encouraged to keep more money in banks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if only Argument II is strong
- if only Argument I is strong
- if either Argument I or II is strong
- if neither Argument I nor II is strong
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad