- 04/14/2019 at 10:13 pm #478128EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question below a question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should the retirement age of all government employees in India is to be made 55 years?
I. Yes, this will help government to offer employment to youth at lower cost and with higher productivity.
II. No, the government will be deprived of the expertise of the experienced employees and this will have adverse effect on the productivity.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad