- 04/14/2019 at 10:16 pm #478183EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question, a statement is followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. Assume everything in the statement to be true, and decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing the statement.
Statement: The meteorological department has predicted normal rainfall throughout the country during the current monsoon.
Courses of action:
I. The government should reduce the procurement price of food grains for the current year.
II. The government should reduce subsidy on fertilisers for the current year.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only course of action I follows
- Only course of action II follows
- Either course of action I or II follows
- Neither course of action I nor II follows
- Both courses of action I and II follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad