- 04/14/2019 at 10:16 pm #478177EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question, a statement is followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. Assume everything in the statement to be true, and decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing the statement.
The big cities have become gaping sores on the Earth’s environment.
Courses of Action:
I. Public investment should be made into sewage treatment and garbage disposal.
II. Control of the cities should be transferred from the state government to the central government.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only course of action I follows
- If only course of action II follows
- If either course of action I or II follows
- If both courses of action I and II follow
- If neither course of action I nor II follows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad