- 04/14/2019 at 10:53 pm #478594EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question, a statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. Consider the statement and the following assumptions and choose the correct option.
From a macro-economic standpoint, any trouble in realty would stem more from housing than commercial realty.
I. Residential housing makes up 75% of the realty market in India.
II. The residential prices have shot through the roof across the country in the last few years.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad