- 04/14/2019 at 10:13 pm #478132EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the question, a statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. Consider the statement and the following assumptions.
Statement: The Mohan Cooperative Housing Society has put up a notice at its gate that sales persons are not allowed inside the society.
I. All the sales persons will stay away from the Mohan Cooperative Housing Society.
II. The security guard posted at the gate may be able to stop the sales persons entering the society.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if only assumption I is implicit
- if both assumption I and II are implicit
- if only assumption II is implicit
- if neither assumption I nor II is implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad