- 04/14/2019 at 10:16 pm #478157EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: In the problem below, a question is given followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should persons convicted of criminal offences in the past be allowed to contest elections in India?
I. No, such persons cannot serve the people and the country.
II. Yes, it is a democracy and people should be allowed to decide whom to vote for.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either argument I or argument II is strong.
- Neither argument I nor argument II is strong.
- Both arguments I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad